Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Catching Up

Take it easy, take it easy! No, I did not stop blogging all of a sudden. I am still a blogger, it'll take longer than two weeks before I stop again.

I was just over at David's the whole weekend having a blast.

But I'm not gonna post another thing about how much I love him. One needs to keep your blog interesting and refreshing.

So I'm going to write about Adam.

He's singing some kind of crap song (he tells me it's queens of the stone age - fear of something something) and hitting me. Not hitting on me, because that would be totally gross and I would ..

"It would be totally gay to hit on some one like you" he tells me. Aren't he the sweet one?

Anyway, back to my story. It would be totally gross and I would end up in a ditch covered in petrol on fire. (quote: Eddie Izzard)

Oh, I promised Adam I was gonna write the correct title of the song he was singing. But now he left. And now he's gonna hit me.

Although, that would make him gay.

But come to think of it, he already is gay. <3

2 Comments:

Blogger Johanna said...

<3 eddie izzard. alla verkar kolla på honom nu.

1:36 AM  
Blogger Mutant Sixty Four said...

ya.

8:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home