Sunday, February 04, 2007

Dancing Feet

I don't really have a topic for this post. I'm just amazingly happy.

Guess who? I'll give you a hint: He is amazingly tired so I have to hop around without a sound. But I'm the daughter of a Devil so it's impossible to not act like paparazzi and take bad pictures of good people.

We baked Chocolate Chip Cookies yesterday. I forgot how good the dough is. It's better than the actual cookies, really. Although, those were some goshdarnit good tasting cookies. We also made some chocolate pudding to go with the main course of Samuel L. Mothafuckin Jackson, but when we got upstairs we lay down on the bed and fell asleep just appreciating each other.

happy happy happy

But today I'm doing something completely different! Or, I'm probably going to be very happy and appreciate it alot. But I'm not going to fall asleep doing it!

My dear friend Allan is on air today. 1PM-3PM Swedish time. You figure out what time that is.

Hint: Sweden is GMT+1

Anyway, tune in via the internet, why dontcha. http://www.wrir.org

Another good link: http://camelsback23.blogspot.com <- Allan, mah homie yah.

Don't worry, be happy

1 Comments:

Blogger Allan said...

Awww...

4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home